skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pickle Pots
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The assignment in class this week was to create a warning label that portrayed something about our personality.
I made this one because there are times when I get very cranky if I don't get to eat when I am hungry.
1 comment:
kristin
September 26, 2009 at 8:52 PM
Tubby hungry!!! Watch out!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
▼
2009
(18)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(10)
School daze
Creativity Strangled
The assignment in class this week was to create a ...
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
spiral Q
About Me
tubby
I graduated in 2005 with a degree in photography. Worked in the field for 4 years. I decided to return to school and pursue a BFA in ceramics and a teaching certification.
View my complete profile
Tubby hungry!!! Watch out!!!
ReplyDelete